Approachable and authentic Receptionist and Client Relations professional with more than 2 years of experience in a customer focussed administrative role in the Woodworking Industry. Dedicated to exceeding client expectations and developing relations. Adaptable and passionate about learning skills both inside and outside the scope of the job. Suited to an administrative role that will capitalize on the product, inventory, and logistics management skills honed in recent work experience.
- Verbal and digital communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management
- Self-motivated and inspired
- Task prioritization and organization
- Creative and innovative problem-solver
- Self-motivated, initiative, and maintains a high level of energy
- Able to work efficiently in a team setting as well as individually
- Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms,
- Google Drive etc.),
- MS 365 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Adobe Software (Premier, Photoshop, Slack, etc.)
- HubSpot CRM
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Database management
Kitply Industries (Surrey, BC)
December 2017 – June 2020
- Managed inventory for 5 clients by scheduling efficiently, communicating regularly, accurately counting inventory, replenishing inventory on time, establishing competitive pricing, which increased sales and customer loyalty.
- Improved the inventory count process by implementing and transporting the data to google sheets – Responsible for re-configuring to make the process 40% faster meaning the IT team could input data to our server’s database within seconds.
- Resolved customer conflicts by investigating the source of their complaint, assuring them a resolution and following up with clients, which helped grow client relations.
- Organized daily logistics for multiple inbound and outbound shipments of inventory to customers and from suppliers while ensuring they arrive on time.
- Generated purchase orders for custom orders and office supplies.
- Created clear and concise training modules and process documents for old processes that were not yet documented and took initiative to create new processes that were implemented to be more efficient.
Amazon Fulfillment Center (Delta, BC)
April 2017 – October 2017
- Consistently improved my performance and trained in three different processes by the end of my first month, resulting in a promotion to train new hires about processes and safety.
- Worked overtime and persevered under pressure through the busiest shopping time of the year (Prime Week) and was instrumental in helping the entire team exceed the previous year’s total of items shipped.
Gobo Virtual Reality Hub (Surrey, BC)
March 2017 – June 2017
- Taught and assisted guests in how to use specific technology applications correctly.
- Assured guests have a great experience by answering their questions and providing advice on which application they should try experiencing.
- Answered phone calls and scheduled guests for their virtual reality experience.
Church’s Chicken (Surrey, BC)
May 2015 – April 2017
- Adeptly handled confrontational situations and solved conflicts appropriately.
- Eagerly handled challenges such as rush hour line ups efficiently and accurately.
Web Technologies Certificate | BCIT, Burnaby, BC
Grade 12 Diploma | Guildford Park Secondary School, Surrey, BC
Acknowledgements and Certificates
- Excellent Service (2016)
- World Host Certificate (2014)
- Occupational First Aid Level One (Expires 2023)
- WorkSafeBC – WHMIS (2020)
- Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC – Occupational Health & Safety Awareness (2020)
- WHO – Infection Prevention and Control for COVID-19 Virus (2020)